We survived the polar vortex here in North Dakotaland and look forward to a more mild weekend with some poetry, some books, some cricket, The Crickets (of course), some dogs, and, of course, the Super Bowl.
Hope you weekend includes at least a few of these things and maybe a little time for some quick hits and varia:
- Archaeological Society of Greece at 180.
- Eidolon: Racism, Responses, and Responsibilities.
- The True Story about Ancient Greek Dogs.
- With Greeks in the Firing Line (1913).
- The Colonial History of Archaeology and Museums.
- Greek Shanties in Assassin’s Creed.
- Syrian Chocolatier.
- Open Access Mythbusting.
- Sherd Nerds.
- Ethiopias forest churches.
- Cars in Western Sahara.
- Justin Hall’s Links.net at 25!
- Indigenous Futurism.
- What is glitter?
- 1959 Project.
- What I’m reading: NDQ and a manuscript for review!
- What I’m listening to: The Crickets, The “Chirping” Crickets.
Buddies (Milo reluctantly shares his bed).0