It’s the end of the semester here in North Dakotaland and nothing more than a pile of grading, a bunch of projects, and some cricket to get through before the end of the year.
If you’re thinking about holidays gifts, I’d nudge you to check out a subscription to North Dakota Quarterly or any of the great books from this blogs “sister project” The Digital Press at the University of North Dakota.
It’s also a good time for some quick hits and varia!
- Pontius Pilate ring.
- The Museum Will Not be Decolonised.
- Ashurbanipal at the British Museum.
- The Poor Man of Nippur (in Babylonian).
- Looted Landscapes of Upper Egypt.
- Modernizing the American School library.
- Omega Chronostop.
- Audio Cassettes are Real.
- Gold in the Desert.
- What I’m reading: Oliver J.T. Harris and Craig N. Cipolla, Archaeological theory in the new millennium : introducing current perspectives. Routledge 2017.
- What I’m listening to: Neil Young, Songs for Judy.