Band: The Cramps
Album: Sometimes Good Guys Don't Wear White / Five Years Ahead Of My Time
Release Date: January 1970
Music Genre: Punk Rock Garage Rock
Label: Not On Label (The Cramps)
Record Type: 2 Tracks Vinyl 7"
The Cramps was an American punk band originally from Sacramento, California; formed in 1976 and disbanded 2009. Their line-up rotated much over their existence, with the husband and wife duo of lead singer Lux Interior and lead guitarist Poison Ivy as the only permanent members.
The band was disbanded following Lux Interior's death in 2009.
* Lux Interior (Erick Purkhiser) – vocals, March 1973 to February 2009
* Poison Ivy (Kristy Wallace) – lead guitar, March 1973 to February 2009
* Harry Drumdini – drums, February 1993 – July 2003 and August 2006 to February 2009
* Bryan Gregory (Greg Beckerleg) – guitar, April 1976 – May 1980
* Pam Balam (Pam Beckerleg) – drums, April 1976 – September 1976
* Miriam Linna – drums, October 1976 (...)
|A||Sometimes Good Guys Don't Wear White||2:46|
|B||Five Years Ahead Of My Time||2:05|
Folded heavy paper sleeve with same image on both sides.
Also available on Green vinyl. This sub is for the black vinyl pressings.