Band: The Dead Milkmen
Album: Chaos Rules: Live At The Trocadero
Release Date: November 1994
Music Genre: Punk Rock Alternative Rock
Label: Restless Records
Release Country: United States
Record Type: 20 Tracks CD Album
Joe "Joe Jack Talcum" Genaro, Rodney "Rodney Anonymous" Linderman, Dean "Dean Clean" Sabatino, Dan "Dandrew" Stevens.
The Dead Milkmen are a Punk band that started in the late 70's by Joseph Genaro as a "band" that recording and distributed tapes of music recorded on low fidelity 4-tracks. By 1983, the group had it's lineup filled in with Rodney Linderman, (Vocals, Keys (1983-1995, 2004, 2008-present)) Joseph Genaro, (Vocals, Guitar (1983-1995, 2004, 2008-present)) Dean Sabatino, (Drums (1983-1995, 2004, 2008-present)) and Dave Schulthise (Bass (1983-1995)).
The group released their first full-length LP "Big Lizard in My Backyard" in 1985 on Restless Records. This was followed by:
- Eat Your Paisley! (1986, Restless) - Including minor hit songs like "Beach Party Vietnam."
- Bucky Fellini (1987, Enigma) - Produced by Brian Beattie, who produced the next albums "Beelzebubba" and "Metaphysical Graffiti."
- Beelzebubba (1988, Enigma) - Had a brush with the mainstream with their most well-known song, "Punk Rock Girl."
- Metaphysical Graffiti (1990, Restless) - Had minor hits like "Methodist Coloring Book" and "If You Love Somebody, Set Them on Fire."
- Soul Rotation (1992, Hollywood) - Joseph Genaro took over lead vocals for the album.
- Not Richard, But Dick (1993, Hollywood) - Shorter, 10 song album with elements from b (...)
|2||I Walk The Thinnest Line||2:14|
|3||Smokin' Banana Peels||3:42|
|6||Where The Tarantula Lives||2:43|
|9||The Thing That Only Eats Hippies||2:51|
|10||I Hate You, I Love You||1:49|
|13||Punk Rock Girl||2:44|
|16||Right Wing Pigeons||2:14|
|19.2||If I Had A Gun||2:35|
Track 19 contains a hidden track (track 19.2). Track 19.1 lasts for 6:44 before a period of silence.
"This album was recorded live using two microphones located in the concert hall. Editing of the shows was limited to removing restricted compositions controlled by Hollywood Records. When possible songs flow without interruption in the order that they appeared during the shows."
Recorded live June 1992 and March 1994 at the Trocadero 10th & Arch Streets in Philadelphia PA.
All songs ©1994 Golf Pro Music (BMI), Administered by Bug Music
℗ 1994 Restless Records
© 1994 The Dead Milkmen
Manufactured in USA